Introducing the new custom-designed 600XJ Artist model! The renowned P Mauriat-beauty and depth of tone is taken in a new direction; here they have created an instrument with a sound that is much more centred and directional, typically reminiscent of the Mark VI sound. No Top F#, no rolled tone holes and various customizations, this horn will appeal to the most demanding jazz players.
P Mauriat have attended to many details to give this Artist model a unique flavour and set it apart from their mainstream 66 and 76 models. There are modifications in the bow and neck, while the body is that of the 66. In addition, this model has no rolled tone holes and instead features a very low action, contributing towards its highly focussed sound. This close action makes each 600XJ ergonomically supreme, allowing the player to play technical passages with ease. This sax can be told apart from the other P Mauriats as it features both a silver-plated neck and lyre screw and a bow to body brace. It also has no top F# key, making the horn even lighter than the already light 66R models.
• Material: Brass
• Finish: Unlacquered
• Key Touches: Mother of Pearl
• Neck: P Mauriat Modified Super VI neck
• Engraving: Special Engraving
• Case: Shaped Case with Backpack Straps
• Mouthpiece: Manufactures Own
• Made in: Taiwan
• 9 Month Interest Free Finance Available on this Product
• Free Professional Set Up & Free Check over within a year
• Recommended for: Professionals