We are able to meet the guidelines regarding COVID-19 and have implemented a number of measures to make your visit enjoyable and safe.
We ask that all customers adhere to the following guidelines to keep themselves and our staff safe.
- Please only visit the stores if you and all members of your household are well.
- Remain at least two metres apart from customers and staff.
- Always use the hand sanitisers that are provided on entry and around the store.
- Ask a member of staff before touching or playing any musical instrument. Disposable gloves and masks will be provided.
- Please pay by card payments as we cannot accept cash at this time.
- Clear screens will be at till points to ensure customer and staff safety.
Play testing will be by appointment only and will be limited to 3 instruments per time.
Please call Glasgow: 01413399400 or Leeds: 01132453097 to book your slot.
Please note slots will be limited as we need to allow 3 days between play tests on an instrument. (each instrument will be quarantined and then thoroughly cleaned and sanitised). Please bring you own mouthpiece and accessories where possible.
A maximum of 2 people will be allowed in the store at one time to allow for social distancing. (Please bear this in mind when coming to test instruments. Only one other person can come in with you if required.)
Our repair service is open but please note your instrument will be quarantined on arrival for 3 days so urgent repairs will not be possible.
Our online service is still running and fast shipping is available on all in stock products.
Thank you for your continued support and patience.
We look forward to welcoming our customers back to our stores.