Christmas Collection CD
A number of arrangements taken from the Christmas Collection books.
1. Ring The Bells - The ISB
2. It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year - Black Dyke Band
3. The Candle Song - The ISB
4. While Shepherds Watched - The ISB
5. Calypso Carol - The ISB
6. A Winter's Tale - Black Dyke Band
7. Still, Still, Still - The ISB
8. Carol Of The Bells - Black Dyke Band
9. O Holy Night! - The ISB
10. White Christmas - Black Dyke Band
11. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday - Black Dyke Band
12. Gaudete - The ISB
13. O Christmas Tree - Black Dyke Band
14. Love Came Down At Christmas - The ISB
15. Let It Snow! - Black Dyke Band
16. Saviour's Day - The ISB
17. So Here It Is, Merry Christmas - Black Dyke Band
18. Jingle Bell Rock - Black Dyke Band
19. Mary's Child - The ISB
20. Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree - Black Dyke Band
21. In The Bleak Midwinter - The ISB
22. Huron Carol - The ISB
23. Walking In The Air - Black Dyke Band
24. Mary's Boy Child - The ISB
25. Stop The Cavalry - Black Dyke Band
26. It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas - Black Dyke Band
27. Christ Is Born (il est ne) - The ISB
28. Little Children, Wake And Listen - The ISB
29. All I Want For Christmas Is You - Black Dyke Band
30. Come And Join The Celebration - The ISB
31. Worldwide Christmas Message - Black Dyke Band
32. The Virgin Mary Had A Baby Boy - The ISB
33. Merry Christmas Everyone - Black Dyke Band
34. We Wish You A Merry Christmas - Black Dyke Band
V12 Retail Finance
0% Finance available when you spend over £300
Band Supplies are now able to offer you interest free finance on orders over £300, you can buy now and pay later! We also offer a range of finance options including 12-month, 24-month and 36-month with low interest fees. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority. For more information, please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
Delivery & Returns
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch within 14 days from recipt of the goods. You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
Reeds and similar items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless they are returned unopened in their original packaging.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.