A perfect balance of high level performance at an attractive price, the JP251SW is a popular choice for schools and students and has been designed for the developing player to tackle the mid-to-late grade exams. The JP251SW is also no stranger to the professional market and is used frequently on stage in professional settings, from Jools Holland's Rhythm and Blues Orchestra to various shows in London's West End.
The JP251SW has been carefully designed in collaboration with Dr Richard Smith of Smith-Watkins to ensure the instrument benefits from the same attention to detail as Smith-Watkins instruments.
The excellent articulation and sound projection stem from the exclusively designed Smith-Watkins leadpipe which sets the JP251SW apart from other intermediate level trumpets.
- Constructed from high grade 80:20 brass to ensure a bright tone
- Monel piston valves
- Adjustable 1st and 3rd valve slides to assist on the tuning of the more difficult notes.
- Attractively designed, this instrument resembles a fully professional Smith-Watkins model and is available in many different finishes for that personal touch.
- The JP251SW is one of our most popular mid-range models and a fantastic choice for any player.
- Model: JP251SWL, JP251SWS, JP251SWST, JP251SWA, JP251SWB, JP251SWFG, JP251SWR, JP251SWRS
- â€‹Key: Bb
- Bell Size: 123mm (4.84")
- Bore: Medium-Large 11.65mm (0.459")
- Waterkeys: 2 (Lever)
- Body: High Grade 80:20 Brass
- Finish: Lacquer (JP251SWL), Silverplate (JP251SWS), Satin (JP251SWST), Antique (JP251SWA), Black Lacquer (JP251SWB), Frosted Gold (JP251SWFG), Rose Brass (JP251SWR), Silverplated Rose Brass (JP251SWRS)
- Lyre Box: No
The JP251SW is supplied in a hard protective case with metal clasps, and comes with a JP 5C mouthpiece, bottle of Ultra-Pure valve oil and a maintenance guide to help you keep your instrument in top playing order.
V12 Retail Finance
0% Finance available when you spend over £300
Band Supplies are now able to offer you interest free finance on orders over £300, you can buy now and pay later! We also offer a range of finance options including 12-month, 24-month and 36-month with low interest fees. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority. For more information, please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
Delivery & Returns
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch within 14 days from recipt of the goods. You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
Reeds and similar items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless they are returned unopened in their original packaging.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.