The SHIVA ‘The Destroyer’ mouthpiece has TONS of power, edge and projection, all with a huge core sound rich in harmonics!
It is currently being used by Gerald Albright, Warren Ham on tour with Ringo Starr, as well as by Mark Douthit (Elton John, Michael McDonald), Najee, Nelson Rangell, and many many others.
The SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle, and adds the Theo Wanne proprietary “shark-gill” chamber. These features give the SHIVA huge power and edge making it suitable for Rock n’ Roll, R&B or any situation where dynamics and power are important.
Like all Theo Wanne™ products the SHIVA is made using state-of-the-art design and manufacturing technologies. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality mouthpiece available in history.
- Huge power, projection and edge!!!
- Perfect for Rock n’ Roll and expressive Jazz.
- Destroy everything in your path!
- Revolutionary Shark-Gill Chamber with a high-step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Finish: The Metal SHIVA has a reticulated 24K gold plating with highlighted logo (standard).
- Ligatures: Metal SHIVA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.