The YX-135 Standard xylophone uses streamlined features perfect for limited budgets, beginning percussionists and educators who need a compact instrument.
The YX 135 is an excellent quality Padauk wood bar instrument at an entirely affordable price. The bars are carefully selected and matched for superb tonal clarity and resonance.
3 1/2 octave range
- Exclusive Yamaha tuning method ensures true pitch and full sound
- Padauk wood bars provide natural wood sound and feel
- Cut-away resonator design, which includes only essential accidental resonators reduces overall instrument size and weight for easy transport and storage
- Durable frame has lower crossbar support, and angle brace in the low end maintains stability
- Folding leg frame design allows compact storage and transport
- Casters lock on player side; locks are easy to reach and secure the instrument during play
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch within 14 days from recipt of the goods. You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
Reeds and similar items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless they are returned unopened in their original packaging.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.