DegerPipes Electronic Bagpipe Chanter
- Same size and finger spacing as a long practice chanter.
- Dual output: PHONES and MIDI - Headphones and MIDI devices can directly connect to the DegerPipes Chanter. It's also possible to connect the phones output to an amplifier or a stereo.
- The chanter contains all electronic components as well as the battery. No external box or additional equipment is needed.
- Authentic Bagpipe sound including drones generated by wavetable sound synthesis. Highland Pipe and Smallpipe sounds integrated.
- Perfectly tuned chanter scale and drones by usage of crystal oscillator and microprocessor control.
- The Pitch is adjustable in a range of more than three octaves. This enables you to play together with other instruments in any key.
- The drones volume is variable and can also be switched off.
- Through MIDI output every MIDI compatible tone generator or other MIDI equipment can be used (for example PC with notation program).
- An extended chromatical scale is available allowing you to play tunes which are not playable on the real pipe chanter.
- Driven by a standard 9V Battery. Accumulators are also usable.
- Up to 100 hours of playing with only one battery.
- Automatic power off after a minute of no activity.
- A Metronome is integrated within the Chanter.
Headphones not included.
V12 Retail Finance
0% Finance available when you spend over £300
Band Supplies are now able to offer you interest free finance on orders over £300, you can buy now and pay later! We also offer a range of finance options including 12-month, 24-month and 36-month with low interest fees. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority. For more information, please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
Delivery & Returns
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch within 14 days from recipt of the goods. You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
Reeds and similar items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless they are returned unopened in their original packaging.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.