- The ultimate powerhouse alto mouthpiece, yet able to whisper quietly when needed.
- Completely new design in high-step with roll-over baffle with a powerful chamber that projects like mad but with incredible body to the sound!
- Collaboration between Mindi Abair and Theo Wanne three years in the making!
- Made by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage mouthpieces and maker of the highest quality mouthpieces in history.
- Plating: Reticulated Rhodium plating with Mindi’s dark grey signature on the back.
- Box: A classy black box with Mindi’s signature in metallic silver, with a beautiful microfiber draw-string pouch.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case?
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Rhodium plating.
- Ligature: Our integrated two-point contact Nickel Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium pressure plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Our Reed Replacer Cap is most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Pay in Instalments - Flexible Payments with V12
0% Finance available when you spend over £300
Band Supplies are now able to offer you interest free finance on orders over £300, you can buy now and pay later over 6 or 12 months! We also offer a range of finance options including 24-month and 36-month with low interest fees. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
Band Supplies Ltd, is registered in the United Kingdom at 13-15 Old Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G3 8QY. Band Supplies ltd acts as a broker, not a lender and offers credit products from Secure Trust Band PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Band Supplies ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Registration Number 729628.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Correspondence address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ. V12 Retail Finance Limited act as a credit broker and introduces to one or more lenders, for which they will receive a commission.
Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH.
V12 Retail Finance is a trading name of Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Delivery & Returns
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND
- Orders Under £50 - £4.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £4.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £4.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken. Reeds, mouthpieces, pipes & chanters are unreturnable.
You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.