Protec’s ZIP cases feature strong lightweight ABS protection! This case features modular padded dividers and fit blocks that allow you to fit your ideal mix of horns, mutes, and other accessories. Premium protection with a lightweight ABS shell with zipper closure and storage pockets to store music and other smaller accessories.
- Lightweight telescoping handle adjusts to 2 heights for optimum control and manoeuvrability
- Sleek top-side handle perfectly blends in with the case’s slim profile
- Includes 2 straps to carry over the shoulder or on your back
- Shoulder straps feature adjustable pads for maximum comfort and strong metal swivel snaps
- Extremely durable ABS shell featuring a high-quality zipper closure
- Stylish side handle with snap-button leather handle wrap and reinforced with rivets and stitched webbing
- Storage pocket 2 large zippered sections to store music and other accessories
- Custom designed smooth rolling in-line skate wheels
- Soft non-abrasive modular padded dividers and fit blocks to fit your ideal mix of horns, mutes, and other accessories – 3 smaller fit blocks, 3 larger fit blocks, 2 padded dividers, padded base & walls
- Includes non-abrasive padded triple pouch with secure hook and loop closure
Pay in Instalments - Flexible Payments with V12
Finance available when you spend over £300
We offer a range of finance options including 24-month and 36-month. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
Band Supplies Ltd, is registered in Scotland at 13-15 Old Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G3 8QY (SC339374)
Band Supplies is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our registration number is 729628. Band Supplies offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Delivery & Returns
- Orders Under £100 - £4.95
- Orders Over £100 - £8.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 1st Class Post - £4.95
Orders Between £20-£100 – Courier 1-2 Day - £4.95
Orders Over £100 – Courier 1-2 Day – £8.95
Should you be unhappy with your purchase goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken. Reeds, mouthpieces, pipes & chanters are unreturnable.
You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.