Protec’s ZIP cases feature strong lightweight ABS protection! This case features modular padded dividers and fit blocks that allow you to fit your ideal mix of horns, mutes, and other accessories. Premium protection with a lightweight ABS shell with zipper closure and storage pockets to store music and other smaller accessories.
- Lightweight telescoping handle adjusts to 2 heights for optimum control and manoeuvrability
- Sleek top-side handle perfectly blends in with the case’s slim profile
- Includes 2 straps to carry over the shoulder or on your back
- Shoulder straps feature adjustable pads for maximum comfort and strong metal swivel snaps
- Extremely durable ABS shell featuring a high-quality zipper closure
- Stylish side handle with snap-button leather handle wrap and reinforced with rivets and stitched webbing
- Storage pocket 2 large zippered sections to store music and other accessories
- Custom designed smooth rolling in-line skate wheels
- Soft non-abrasive modular padded dividers and fit blocks to fit your ideal mix of horns, mutes, and other accessories – 3 smaller fit blocks, 3 larger fit blocks, 2 padded dividers, padded base & walls
- Includes non-abrasive padded triple pouch with secure hook and loop closure
V12 Retail Finance
0% Finance available when you spend over £300
Band Supplies are now able to offer you interest free finance on orders over £300, you can buy now and pay later! We also offer a range of finance options including 12-month, 24-month and 36-month with low interest fees. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority. For more information, please visit www.v12retailfinance.com
Delivery & Returns
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND
- Orders Under £50 - £3.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £3.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £3.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch within 14 days from recipt of the goods. You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
Reeds and similar items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless they are returned unopened in their original packaging.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.