The Trumpet / Auxiliary Combo PRO PAC Case with Wheels is the result of a year-long design collaboration with the famed jazz trumpeter, Mike Vax (www.mikevax.com). After spending years on the road as a trumpet performer, Mike has learned first-hand what features a professional musician would need and appreciate. Protec is proud to make his requests a reality. With a compact exterior dimension of 22 x 12.5 x 9 inches, this case complies with most U.S. domestic and international airline carry-on regulations. The exterior pocket design allows for sheet music. The metal ring located at the top of the case is designed to work with our popular trumpet mute bags.
- Bb Trumpet and Flugel Horn
- Bb Trumpet and Cornet
- Bb and Piccolo Trumpet
- Dual-corded handle design with padded handle wrap
- Removable padded shoulder strap featuring an I.D. tag
- Lightweight shock absorbing wood frame
- Weather-resistant 1680 ballistic nylon exterior with reinforced zig-zag stitching
- Telescoping handle
- Smooth rolling inline wheels
- Large front-side zippered pocket
- Built-in organizer with two interior sleeves to hold pens, keys, and small accessories
- QuickLock™ allows you to securely shut an empty case without zippering
- Front side D-ring to clip on a Protec mute bag
- Convenient subway handle
- Custom strong metal hardware
- Long lasting custom moulded zippers
- Durable moulded rubber feet
- Soft non-abrasive velvet lining with deluxe padded divider
- 2 interior lid support blocks
- 2 mouthpiece slots
Pay in Instalments - Flexible Payments with V12
Finance available when you spend over £300
We offer a range of finance options including 24-month and 36-month. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
Band Supplies Ltd, is registered in Scotland at 13-15 Old Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G3 8QY (SC339374)
Band Supplies is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our registration number is 729628. Band Supplies offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Delivery & Returns
- Orders Under £100 - £4.95
- Orders Over £100 - £8.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 1st Class Post - £4.95
Orders Between £20-£100 – Courier 1-2 Day - £4.95
Orders Over £100 – Courier 1-2 Day – £8.95
Should you be unhappy with your purchase goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken. Reeds, mouthpieces, pipes & chanters are unreturnable.
You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.