The GAIA 3 alto is fully re-designed! It still has the classic Meyer style of sound, but with many visible, and hard to see innovations.
The result of the GAIA 3’s new design is a freedom of play never before experienced in a traditional sounding alto mouthpiece! Easy to see innovations include our proprietary Shark-Gill Baffle™, which improves the airflow and opens up the sound. Harder to see is the redesigned baffle shape and chamber:) Once you spend some time on it, you will find a dynamic range and flexibility not found in any other mouthpieces.
Large chambers have been widely explored in the history of tenor mouthpieces, but very little has been done with alto mouthpieces. The GAIA 3 Alto mouthpiece opens up a whole new world for the alto saxophone. Not only is the DESIGN revolutionary, but it uses our state of the art manufacturing and premium materials so that design is made right! The GAIA 3 has evolved from the GAIA 1 with an even more core and body to the sound.
- Outplays histories best traditional alto mouthpieces.
- Full, rich and fat traditional sound with a hint of edge.
- Includes our proprietary Shark-Gill-Baffle, True Large Chamber, and rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Serial Number: Includes serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with highlights on globe logo.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Hard Rubber GAIA 3 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Ligature: The metal GAIA 3 includes our integrated two-point contact 24K Gold Plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. The Hard Rubber GAIA 3 includes the Enlightened Ligature, rated #1 ligature in the world. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium Pressure Plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
Bite Pad: User Replaceable Bite Pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Pay in Instalments - Flexible Payments with V12
Finance available when you spend over £300
We offer a range of finance options including 24-month and 36-month. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
Band Supplies Ltd, is registered in Scotland at 13-15 Old Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G3 8QY (SC339374)
Band Supplies is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our registration number is 729628. Band Supplies offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Delivery & Returns
- Orders Under £100 - £4.95
- Orders Over £100 - £8.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 1st Class Post - £4.95
Orders Between £20-£100 – Courier 1-2 Day - £4.95
Orders Over £100 – Courier 1-2 Day – £8.95
Should you be unhappy with your purchase goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken. Reeds, mouthpieces, pipes & chanters are unreturnable.
You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.