The GAIA 4 soprano mouthpiece has a major upgrade!
The GAIA soprano series has been VERY popular, providing modern projection, along with the vintage large chamber sound. The GAIA 4 updates this concept MUCH farther, with a completely new Large-Stadium Chamber™ and updated Shark Gill Baffle™ design. It now has significantly more presence, similar to mouthpieces such as the Selmer Soloist, but with the full bodies beauty the GAIA has become famous for. This is a major upgrade!
With the addition of the AMBIKA soprano mouthpiece, which truly captures the warm large chamber soprano sound, the GAIA 4 moves further into the full bodied core sound, which we hope you love as much as we do.
For decades musicians asked Theo for the perfect large chamber soprano mouthpiece. He modified vintage Buescher and Slant Otto Link (among other) vintage mouthpieces. Each of these had wonderful characteristics, but none were the ‘whole package.’ So Theo designed the GAIA series of soprano mouthpieces. The feedback has been overwhelming relief from many players who finally found the mouthpiece giving them the sound they always desired, but didn’t even know it because nothing like has existed before!
- Modern projection with a full rich, fat, and robust sound never before heard from a soprano mouthpiece.
- Revolutionary in marrying the benefits of vintage design and modern construction.
- Includes our newly designed Large-Stadium-Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Perfectly sculpted roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Serial Number: Includes serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with highlights on globe logo on metal mouthpiece.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Hard Rubber GAIA 3 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Ligature: The Hard Rubber GAIA 3 includes the Enlightened Ligature, rated #1 ligature in the world. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium Pressure Plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User Replaceable Bite Pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Pay in Instalments - Flexible Payments with V12
Finance available when you spend over £300
We offer a range of finance options including 24-month and 36-month. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
Band Supplies Ltd, is registered in Scotland at 13-15 Old Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G3 8QY (SC339374)
Band Supplies is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and is the broker and not the lender. Our registration number is 729628. Band Supplies offers credit products from Secure Trust Bank PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Credit is provided subject to affordability, age and status. Minimum spend applies. Not all products offered by Secure Trust Bank PLC are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Delivery & Returns
- Orders Under £100 - £4.95
- Orders Over £100 - £8.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 1st Class Post - £4.95
Orders Between £20-£100 – Courier 1-2 Day - £4.95
Orders Over £100 – Courier 1-2 Day – £8.95
Should you be unhappy with your purchase goods can be returned within 14 days of receipt. This does not apply to products where hygiene is concerned and product seals have been broken. Reeds, mouthpieces, pipes & chanters are unreturnable.
You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.