Tascam US-4x4 USB AUdio Interface
As a 4-input/4-output USB audio/MIDI interface, the US-4x4 is perfect for music creation – and novice users in particular. It offers serious recording capabilities with 96 kHz/24-bit quality with easy-to-understand operation so users can make high-quality recordings as soon as the interface is connected.
Mic preamps are the key to audio quality, and the Ultra-HDDA mic preamps in the US-4x4 boasts –125 dBu EIN rating which means a very, very low noise floor. Because of the wide dynamic range, this interface can also be used with dynamic microphones in addition to condenser mics. This makes it ideal for a variety of applications from recording vocals, pianos and acoustic guitars.
The newly designed driver software is easy to install, and easy to master by anyone. Operation has been tested with major DAW applications, so the user can choose their favourite DAW without concern. The US-4x4 can also be used as audio interface with iPads and other popular iOS devices by simply utilizing a genuine Apple Lightning-to-USB camera adapter (an AC adapter for use with iOS devices is already included as standard).
With the potential for future use with other DAWs and iOS devices, four microphone preamps for multi-mic setups and four configurable balanced outputs, the US-4x4 is the ideal choice for the novice user requiring more than two audio channels.
- High-quality Ultra-HDDA (High Definition Discrete Architecture) microphone pre-amps with ultra-low noise (EIN: –125 dBu)
- NE5532 operational amplifier for audio input and output circuits
- Recording at up to 96kHz/24-bit
- Support for Mac and Windows operating systems
- 4-in/4-out audio streaming from a PC connected via USB 2.0
- Four XLR/TRS (mic/line) analogue inputs with phantom power
- Input 1/2 selectable between line and instrument level
- Wide input gain range of 57dB for dynamic microphones
- Zero-latency monitoring (direct monitoring)
- Four TRS analogue outputs
- Two headphones outputs delivering 45 mW per channel
- Independent level controls for line and phones output
- MIDI input/output
- Source of audio output can be selected on settings panel
- Selectable input monitor mode (stereo/mono)
- AC adapter included
- USB Audio Compliance 2.0 for iOS connection
- Standalone operation for practice sessions
- Bundled with Cubase LE and Cubasis LE
- DAW compatibility (ProTools, Cubase, Live)
- Rugged aluminum bodyAngled industrial design for ease-of-use on a desktop
Pay in Instalments - Flexible Payments with V12
0% Finance available when you spend over £300
Band Supplies are now able to offer you interest free finance on orders over £300, you can buy now and pay later over 6 or 12 months! We also offer a range of finance options including 24-month and 36-month with low interest fees. Now you can get the latest clarinet, cornet, saxophone, trumpet or tuba and not feel the burden of paying all at once, or saving for months and finding it is sold out!
About V12 Retail Finance
Band Supplies Ltd, is registered in the United Kingdom at 13-15 Old Dumbarton Road, Glasgow, G3 8QY. Band Supplies ltd acts as a broker, not a lender and offers credit products from Secure Trust Band PLC trading as V12 Retail Finance. Band Supplies ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority Registration Number 729628.
Credit is provided subject to age and status.
V12 Retail Finance Limited. Registered in England and Wales 4585692. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registration number: 679653. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH. Correspondence address: 20 Neptune Court, Vanguard Way, Cardiff, CF24 5PJ. V12 Retail Finance Limited act as a credit broker and introduces to one or more lenders, for which they will receive a commission.
Secure Trust Bank PLC. Registered in England and Wales 541132. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Registration number: 204550. Registered office: One Arleston Way, Solihull, B90 4LH.
V12 Retail Finance is a trading name of Secure Trust Bank PLC.
Delivery & Returns
- Free Delivery on all orders over £50 to UK MAINLAND
- Orders Under £50 - £4.95
Orders received before 2pm are normally shipped the same day.
We have a vast selection of goods, although if your item is not in stock, we will back order it for you. You will always be emailed with the option to choose an alternative or cancel your order if you would rather not wait.
UK Mainland Shipping Guide
Orders under £20 – Royal Mail 2nd Class Post Recorded Delivery - £4.95
Orders Between £20-£50 – Courier 1-2 Day - £4.95
Orders Over £50 – Courier 1-2 Day – FREE
Should you be unhappy with your purchase please get in touch within 14 days from recipt of the goods. You must then return the goods at your own expense. Goods must be returned in the original packaging and condition.
Reeds and similar items cannot be returned for hygiene reasons, unless they are returned unopened in their original packaging.
If the goods are faulty or not what was ordered, please contact us within 7 days of receipt of goods and we will arrange return at our own expense.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.